Thinking about jumping into the market?
The Kimmel & Young team are experienced professionals who usher our clients through what is often a stressful process with warmth, expertise, patience, humor and laser beam focus.
Our Process and Promise
- After our initial appointment / interview we take the information we have collected and create a comprehensive Cost Market Analysis. Not only do we utilize data pertaining to active, pending and sold properties, we use our in-depth knowledge of our local market to dial down and come up with a price and a plan that makes sense. Our goal is to explain the data and the market so well that you walk away feeling 100% confident about moving forward.
- We create a realistic time frame and plan for when and what it will take list your home. Years of experience have taught us that doing the hard work up front, like having a pre-listing home inspection and taking care of important work orders in advance, means less drama and more money.
- You only have one chance to make a first impression and these days your first showing is online—which is why we pay for the initial staging consultation. Good staging paves the way for fabulous photographs (which we also pay for). Great photographs get prospective buyers to get on a ferry or catch a plane to see your house in person. (True!) We are proud to say that we have the same commitment to quality marketing for every home we sell.
- Selling a home is a competitive event. In addition to top notch staging and photography, we utilize social media, our website, targeted circle prospecting, both the Bainbridge Island and Kingston ferries video boards and premium magazine advertising to create a buzz. We also get a great turn out at all of our broker’s open houses because we bring our own espresso machine!
- While on the market you will always have high quality color flyers in your box. We also provide a Home Book for prospective buyers and we are happy to do open houses at our seller’s discretion. We call you after every showing with the buyer agent’s feedback and Marleen, our transaction coordinator, emails weekly updates to keep you posted on all online activity.
- We love to negotiate. Finding the right buyer, with the right financing at the right price is our job. Knowing the market, other agents and lenders goes a long way towards having a smooth and successful transaction. We rarely have a sale flip and our stats prove it. We are always thinking of your needs and how best to serve them.
- Big egos are a liability in real estate. We know our job is to get you across the finish line with a minimum of fuss. 90% of our business comes from referrals because we put our clients first and play well with others.
We’re here to help
Our team has over 20 years experience helping our clients navigate through financing their home. Check out our real estate glossary for a quick run through of typical jargon or contact us today to get started with our team!