At Kimmel & Young service isn’t just an afterthought.
Our clients deserve the best possible home-buying experience and we have the people to make it happen. Meet Sheenah Hellmers. Sheenah is our buyer’s agent and is determined to find the perfect home for you. She is knowledgeable about real estate, crafty in negotiations, and her fun-loving charm brings that desired element of ease to the home-buying process.
With your own buyer’s agent you can expect:
- Efficiency: Searching for the right home can be very time-consuming. A buyer’s agent has access to all area homes listed on the MLS and has a unique gift for paring buyers with their perfect home. A buyer’s agent can sort through available properties, gather detailed information, and even send photos in advance—all of which saves you time.
- Negotiation: In a tough, competitive market, you need a skilled negotiator. A buyer’s agent could be the difference between signing on your dream home or being forced to take your second choice. They will draft a competitive offer based on your personal budget and work through the process to get you the best possible price for your home.
- Closing Expert: With all of the details involved in the purchase of a home, it can be difficult to keep everything straight. A buyer’s agent is able to finalize all details and eliminate mistakes—making the closing process smooth and easy.
- Team Work: Having a transaction coordinator, marketing specialist, and seller’s agents creates the time freedom to concentrate on your needs. Agents who represent buyers and sellers have difficulty navigating through the transaction, and the client is usually the one who pays the price. Choose a team to help you through your purchase by selecting a dedicated buyer’s agent.
- No Cost to the Buyer: If you are a buyer, you don’t usually pay for your agent’s services. All agents in a transaction are paid by the seller. In the event the buyer purchases a For Sale By Owner, the buyer’s agent can help negotiate the commission with the seller.
We are committed to helping you find your perfect home.
Contact Sheenah today!